I'm Rosemary, and since 2004 I've guided hundreds of people through one of the most important financial decisions of their lives - the purchase or sale of a home. I have a great track record of happy clients who appreciate the mix of intuition and research-backed insight I provide when developing strategies for selling their home or hunting for houses. And when it comes to negotiations, my clients say I'm no-nonsense with an ability to diffuse stressful situations with options, data, and a calm approach.
Here's how I can help you:
- Seattle specialist: I focus primarily on the Seattle market, and can offer detailed context on in-city housing trends, pricing, and neighborhoods.
- Residential: I work with buyers and sellers of single-family, multi-family, townhouses as well as condominium properties. I especially enjoy and excel at helping clients find modern/green built and mid-century architecture.
- Green guru: Looking for green-built construction or wondering how to evaluate a home's present or future energy efficiencies? With my Green Designation from the National Association of Realtors, I have special training to help you locate and assess properties' green credentials.
My goal is to make the time we spend together informative, enjoyable and ultimately successful in reaching your goals of buying or selling a home.
I work from the offices of Keller Williams in West Seattle and I live across the bridge in Seattle's Seward Park neighborhood with my husband and our daughter. I'm also a formally trained metalsmith and jewelry designer who has displayed and sold my work in a nationally recognized gallery as well as having my work published in several books on jewelry design. In short, I appreciate good design and understand the importance of solid construction and aesthetic appeal.
- A Top Producer at Keller Williams Realty-Seattle Metro since 2007
- Ranked #14 at Keller Williams Realty PNW Region (from over 4000+ agents) : 2014
- Top 3% Producer at Keller Williams Realty, Nationally
- Seattle Magazine 5 Star Client Service award: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Violet Borghesi has joined me in the role of Licensed Executive Assistant. She has a great amount of experience having worked in both real estate sales and lending. Violet manages the purchase and sale process for clients, supporting smooth and timely transactions. She resides in the Leschi neighborhood with her husband and two children.